domingo, 20 de febrero de 2011

December 2010

Again there, visiting my new favorite places, shooting some flicks, and getting pissed 'cause things I wanted were sold-out, but also getting confused 'cause found lotta things I wanted; in general was big time fun.
Morning welcome salute was a cold-breeze faceclap courtesy of La Guardia Airport, thank G. the bus to Astoria arrived with the quickness. Fun just started, I got out the bus and took the train Manhattan-bound, pump'd! Manhattan decided to step up his game so received me with a pushing-to-the-floor breeze and a friendly rain from nowhere that got me soaked head to toe. I didn't got mad, actually laugh about that and went place to place from my want-list, later @ nite met with Rony -Gang Starr's "Code Of The Streets" was my jam on route to his space @ Williamsburg. Other days made partially my one-a-day city bus trip, canceled my plans for DC and only did Boston/Lowell and Philly.
Visiting good friends, band practice crash, philly cheesesteaks, hangovers, chinesse food, $3 pizza combos (2 slices + soda), record hunts, Hardcore shows, Fuji films, Youtubin' Jamaican and Japanesse Dancehall parties madness, Cambodian sandwishes, dreams about Sade Abu, spotting and looking @ hipsters/indie "whitneys" (white honeys), ebony honeys were so fine (Muslim ones always got me)

NYC
Long Island Hardcore
 Lowell
 South Boston
 Philly
 

Thanks to "Noid" & "Kicks".

No hay comentarios: