sábado, 27 de marzo de 2010

Friendship Strenght


This cap means a lot to me. Is a gift from one of my friends -like a brother.

A Saturday night on early-October '07, I "lost" my brand new San Francisco Giants New Era cap. The cool thing about that cap is that one had the under-visor on grey color (now are make black), so it was "on ice" until that night -for the worse.

A night that supposed to be fun, turned sour; that night I was not myself, acted like a real fool, seriously saw the Devil, and all falling apart, all I though I knew were just lies, and other demons. That night I really found the truth, the hypocrates, but most importantly: who stand for me in the sour moments.

Was late and boys said "lets go", I was too wasted, and later I realized my SF Giants cap was gooone, I "lost" it. If I was angry 'cause that turned-to-hell night, 'cause I hurt my boys with my actions, then I was mad angry 'cause the "departure" of my cap.

FUCK!!!

Next morning was a regret/remorse breakfast buffet. I did not care about what happened the night before, neither the cap, or the people I told the truth straight in their faces, only care about the boys. But redemption came, thanks for understand.


Christmas came, wounds gone, they are only scars, I don't care. I forgave those wounds; I forgave, but never forget.

Holidays in the Island are party all December until late January. So I picked up my boy to hang out, get some beers, and talk about the week and the 2008 plans (aka BNB Bowl '08/NYC trip), and Hardcore. And he gave me a bag, inside was this cap, a brand new SF Giants New Era, one of the new ones with under-visor on black. I felt a mixed feeling for a moment, then gone fast and turned to happyness, I was chill, and gave thanks, for the cap, but more important: the real meaning behind that cap, that he never told me but both know.


Thanks to my boy Fco.
(not forggeting Baez)

Thanks to my friends, PR-US.


"Integrity.Brotherhood.Loyalty"




P.S.- Bromance can suck a horse dick.


UPDATE:
Last night I rocked the cap, had a blast in a local show, lots of fun, dope.
(Sunday March, 28 2010)

No hay comentarios: