martes, 30 de marzo de 2010

A Montreal State Of Mind


Puerto Rican Mike, the Dijan brothers (James & Mike), and Muttley(?)


A classic moment from the NYHC Documentary.

I remember James Dijan (aka "Malta the Damager") slammin' wild in Cold Front's set @Superbowl Of Hardcore '07. At first I didn't recognize him, but his Cold Front hockey jersey catched my eyes: a NY Rangers jersey alike but with "COLD FRONT" name on, dope!

But this is about Montreal...

Like other times, I found blogs without looking for them, sometimes I'm looking for something and found good things related to my main search. This time I was looking a song lyric from A.D.F.E.S., and the search engine listed some links and this blog: WHERE IS MY MIND?

Checked the blog and liked, Where Is My Mind? is a pictures blog, with nice pictures and film shots/pictures -like the one above. Later I realized the blog's author is Fred from A Death For Every Sin/Final Word; so then understood why it was listed on the search...

Good bands, nice images.


Check it!

No hay comentarios: