viernes, 2 de abril de 2010

Summer Of Clev-O

Ouuuh shit!

Last Monday I was looking for some NYC info and found about this...





How could I make it ($$$) to attend this?, need at least...$500 papers.

Anyways...today -Holy Friday- was a slow day at work, I was thinkin' about the Clevo Fest since Monday, so I took a piece of paper and wrote a possible itinerary for the Summer Of Hate IV weekend, if I raise money or hit the "Lotto" or "Pega4"

************

SJU(PR)->JFK(NY) / ORD(CHI)->SJU(PR)

June 12-13: NYC
The idea is fly Saturday (12) at noon to catch UNDERDOG's show w/Billyclub Sandwich @Santo's, also same day is the LONG ISLAND FEST (day#2) -Im think more about Santo's. Sunday (13) is the 3rd and last day of LI Fest, if I like the lineup for that day I'll be there.

June 14: Baltimore
June 15: Philadelphia
June 16: DC
From June 14 to June 16 I'm thinkin' about visit one city a day (an idea that came some weeks back), taking a bus early morning to "X" city and return in the evening to "X" city (this case NYC)

June 17-18: Chicago
Planning to spend 2 days with my cousin-brother Maelo, his family and new baby Nicolas. The thing is how will I get there with a low budget? First came to my mind are buses and trains...Taking a NYC-DC bus, then DC-Pittsburgh Amtrack, then again Amtrack Pittsburgh-Cleveland, and last a Cleveland-Chicago bus. Maybe a airplane ticket is better -will consider.

June 19-20: Cleveland
Leaving Chicago in early Saturday morning for Clevo (bus ride) and get fun! Right now I dont know where I'll spend the nigth... Anyways, Sunday is for discover Cleveland's surrounding (hello City Hall, Cleveland Malls, etc), neither know where I'll spend the 2nd night...

June 21: Chicago -> Puerto Rico
The returning day: a Cleveland-Chicago bus -> Chicago airport -> Puerto Rico

*** THE END ***



After that I'll need a whole week to sleep.

But only the trip could happen if:
•I can get that June week.
•my work shift change and I get Sun-Mon as days-off.
•I win the Puerto Rican "Lotto" or "Pega4".


I need a big hook up.

No hay comentarios: