martes, 20 de abril de 2010

Lately

I'm having some images on my mind and listening to some joints lately.

She(?) Devil
(Spoken Word)

Whatha heat,
He is chillin' cool down there.
If him exists, must to have AC on high.
My friend Enrique
twitted about Hell, said "is real. it exists in your mind", now the only thing I know is it is hooot.
Is really a boy the Devil?
Is his tail just a
"way" to front?
He is she, She-Devil witha stick, twice.
Now I know where Nicki Minaj ripped some "looks" before rip
Lil' Kim, ooho.

Goshtface's "Wildflower" is playin' and listened the dialogue.
Was Dasheese the Devil?, anyway the gal's voice is the only that sounds devilish, I thought.


























1 comentario:

Enrique PRHC dijo...

reconoci mi camisa hawaiiana en esas fotos. del dia de la iguana disecada.