miércoles, 7 de abril de 2010

Number 4 is not a bad number...

Word!

When I was in Elementary School my student number was 4, from 2nd Grade to 6th Grade.

So ended up liking that number. Another number I like is 6 -the dark one-, because multiplied makes another number I like and means life for me.

Nike Stickball Tournament from nano on Vimeo.


"Four" is back, and in good shape (and shake)...

I have to said, the girl with the #04 tshirt (min 0:40) got skills.

She shake it, she shake it like a black girl...(and you hear a record scratch)

I said, she shake it like a black or latino girl. I consider myself an ebony enthusiast, I am. Nothing against white honeys, I just leave 'em to 'Polo and Ki[c]ks -white meat fans/enthusiasts. But I have to admit that #04 honey "knows". If you girl read this -I.don't.think.so.-, warop!


P.S.- 1982.

No hay comentarios: